Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Today it rained....it's been raining all day since about six. Well I think it was six....Well it was raining at six when I woke up,  so I don't know when it started.

I also found out I've been doing the math with the Geiger counter wrong, and the door and north wall are reading at 800 rads a minute. The water is a bit higher than I initially thought but it's still safe to drink.

I checked out my room-mate's room today. Found an army footlocker sitting on his bed with a note on top.

Note reads:

"Congratulations sir or madam, you've won the jackpot, this is a cache of goods and materials that may help you in whatever hell the governments of our world have unleashed. If you're dead or unable to read this, or have evolved or mutated beyond the need for such things please disregard this and move along."

Inside it I found a lot of home-made survival manuals which I'll read through later, but here's a lit of stuff other than those:

Stuff that I recognize:
Two pistols this is what they read on the side as
>1 M-45 MEUSOC pistol
>1 Colt M1991A pistol
6 spare magazines
50 rounds of hollowpoint .45 ACP
50 rounds of solid metal .45 ACP
Ten MREs five breakfast and five dinners (it doesn't say what they, just code numbers, I'll look them up later.)
A second Geiger counter 
A second dosimeter
medical kit
six different knifes
a hand axe
100 feet of synthetic rop
A plastic container of gunpowder.
Box of bullets well they're smaller than bullets, the tip I guess?

Stuff I have no clue what it is used for:
A box of a thousand primers
Portable hand press
box of dies? That's what the label says and it's heavy. they're kinda sharp too.
multimeter
a box of tools most of which I've never seen before.




Spent the rest of the day watching the clouds through the window. They have a bit of a glow to them. Feel crazier than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment