Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spent today taking stock of what food and drink I have.


four one liter bottles of water
one five gallon jug of water I'll set these aside in the bedroom for now since the water is still coming out drinkable.
two boxes of frozen waffles
a bag of frozen peas
six pounds of frozen steak
two cans of refried beans
a half gallon of milk, kind of old though
six boxes of mac and cheese
two cans of condense milk
two oranges
three onions
two cans of tomato soup
moldy bread, half a loaf
a bunch of condiments
a box of saltines
an assorted mix of sodas thirty cans total
six things of microwave popcorn


I think I'll check my room-mates room tomorrow since he was at home for some family thing and won't be getting back soon.

Getting bored, started drawing earlier today. I suck at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment