Monday, July 20, 2015

Huh, of all the people I'd have expected to dig me up Leishey was not on that list... Not because I didn't expect he and Eivan would be back, but because I didn't expect them to be back so soon, have work for me, or that my dad would have tipped them off to where I was.....Gonna have to make a trip back home and sort out that mess at some point...probably before this job of Eivan's.

See, they found an ecologist that is insane enough to want to go out to yellowstone.... And for some reason he doesn't trust anyone to guide him there other than people who actually walked out of the ashlands, and somehow he found Eivan and convinced him of this idiocy.

And for some reason I'm contemplating joining them in this...insanity... like something out there calling to me.. like there's some grand mystery to be discovered.

Lot of crazy rumors about the ashlands too. Places where gravity doesn't work right, patches of grass growing unabated, items that were normal now infused with magical energy. There's even a rumor of a golden statue of a coiled snake that grants wishes that turn out with an ironic twist...


I'm going to take a couple days, think on this and even go back home and try and make peace with my dad, it just doesn't feel right leaving that unresolved.






No comments:

Post a Comment